A group of eight WordPress plugins including mailing list system, ticket booking system, gig manager, and more.
I have been a member of Circusoc since 2009, and I have been Webmaster since 2010.
Since then, I have built a large number of WordPress plugins in order to help sustain day-to-day operations.
- Member lists are now stored in an SQL database heavily integrated with the email newsletter rather than a Google Doc
- Ticket bookings (included allocated seating) can now be taken without any 3rd party service
- Gigs can now be managed through an online interface
- Advertising on Google AdWords has doubled our income for the 2011-2012 financial year
- Members can have skills allocated to them, as well as a rating of how good they are at performing these skills
- Executive members can log in to do things specifically pertaining to them (e.g. the equipment manager can update the equipment database)